We are more than happy to have guests again and want to give a overview of the most important measures:
- As your hosts we are allowed to have you here either fully vaccinated or recovered (VR/"2G rule") -this is also necessary to enter restaurants, cable cars, recreational facilities and events.
- The VR/2G rule applies to children from the age of 12.
- This rule does not apply to younger children.
- For 12 to 15 year old children who are not or not fully vaccinated: Equality with 2G-Rule with two antigen tests and one PCR test per week (at best three PCR tests). This rule applies up to 15 years. Free PCR tests are provided on site.
- Those who are fully immunized are considered vaccinated - the proof is issued on the day of the 2nd or 3rd vaccination and is valid for 180 days.
- FFP2 mask requirement in closed rooms, gondolas, shops, customer areas and on public transport.
- The FFP2 mask is compulsory for children aged 14 and over.
- Children between 7 and 14 years of age do not have to wear an FFP2 mask, but mouth and nose protection.
- Children up to 6 years of age are exempt from the mask requirement.
- Night gastronomy will remain closed as well as Après-Ski until mid-Januar.
For those entering Austria from a high-incidence- or virus-variant-area different measures may apply plus they must register in advance: pre-travel-clearance
All current infos on traveling to and from Austria from your home-country as well as measures of our region you can find here:
The Website of SkiWelt also shares updated infos:
To make it easier for you planning your well-deserved vacation, despite all the uncertainty, we offer "relaxed" cancellation guidelines with no finacial-risk for you 😀
- Free rebooking or free cancellation up to the day of arrival when the borders have to close, lockdown by the government, officially imposed ban on accommodation, entry ban into the Wilder Kaiser region or exit ban from your home community
- Free cancellation in case of a travel warning from the government ministry responsible for the holiday destination in the Wilder Kaiser region
- Money-back guarantee within 7 working days
- Free substitute accommodation in the Wilder Kaiser region, should you test positive on site
- If the government closes the border while you are on vacation here and you therefor have to depart earlier, the remaining days booked will of course be canceled free of charge
For extra safety, we indeed recommend the European travel insurance, which covers numerous additional cancellation options around COVID:
Should you have to cancel your vacation with us for other reasons than travel bans or lockdowns, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
- Free cancellation until 30 days before arrival
- 50% of the arrangement price will be charged when canceled 29 to 14 days before arrival
- 80% of the arrangement price will be charged when canceled 13 to 1 day (s) before arrival
- 100% of the arrangement price will be charged in the event of no-show or early departure