Depending on from where you are entering Austria, completing a pre-travel-clearance might be mandatory and/or being tested, vaccinated or recovered.
We are a certified testing partner and that allows us to offer free antigen tests to our house guests, they are valid for 24 hours.
To make it easier for you planning your well-deserved vacation, despite all the uncertainty, we offer "relaxed" cancellation guidelines with no finacial-risk for you 😀
- Free rebooking or free cancellation up to the day of arrival when the borders have to close, lockdown by the government, officially imposed ban on accommodation, entry ban into the Wilder Kaiser region or exit ban from your home community
- Free cancellation in case of a travel warning from the government ministry responsible for the holiday destination in the Wilder Kaiser region
- Money-back guarantee within 7 working days
- Free substitute accommodation in the Wilder Kaiser region, should you test positive on site
- If the government closes the border while you are on vacation here and you therefor have to depart earlier, the remaining days booked will of course be canceled free of charge
For extra safety, we indeed recommend the European travel insurance, which covers numerous additional cancellation options around COVID:
More details about safety in our region you can find on:
Check out also https://www.welcome.tirol/ for all current infos on traveling to and from Austria from your home-country.
Should you have to cancel your vacation with us for other reasons than the annoying COVID, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
- Free cancellation until 30 days before arrival
- 50% of the arrangement price will be charged when canceled 29 to 14 days before arrival
- 80% of the arrangement price will be charged when canceled 13 to 1 day (s) before arrival
- 100% of the arrangement price will be charged in the event of no-show or early departure