We are perfectly located
- our house is situated in the village-center, you do not need your own car
- free car-parking 100 meters from our house
- our brand-new elevator makes your arrival and departure really easy :-))
- free Ski-Bus stops just outside our doors and within a few minutes it takes you to the Gondola-station, your entrance to Ski Welt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
- own ski-room with heated shoe-dryer
- shops, grocery, bakery, restaurants, bars and various recreational-activities just steps from our house
- Ski-Pists end only 100m from our House
- 70 km cross-country trails start only 100 meters from our house
- the new Wellness-Area of Franzlhof is also just a stroll away just as
- the “Moorsee” – a beautifully set lake and various well prepared Winter Hiking-Trails
Söll – part of Austria´s largest interconnected Ski-area
A fantastic ski resort spreads out in front of you.
Enjoy endless Ski-fun in our “Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental”, Austrias largest interconnected Ski-area with 90 modern lifts and gondolas offering 284 km best prepared ski runs!
81 rustic Alpine huts, après ski bars and 4 Funparks with more than 40 Kickers & Rails spread over 50.000 sqm make your holidays a unique experience.
Get a idea and check out following video: one day at SkiWelt
Ski-Schools offer courses for all ages, from beginners to advanced as well as private lessons.
A unique highlight is “Hohe Salve”, peaking at 1829 m, with its fantastic 360° panoramic view and the spectacular view of more than 70 surrounding peaks and glaciers, all around 3000 m of height. Here you find a very special restaurant with a rotating terrace to get the best view and enjoy the sun: Panorama Restaurant
1.) Date of issue
2.) How many days do you want to ski?
4.) Youth born 2000-2002
5.) Kids born 2003-2012, free for Children born 2013 or younger
after skiing & child-care from the age of 1
Plenty of unique restaurants offer great food, try Glühwein and Jagatee at various Aprés Ski-huts and pubs and have fun until the early morning hours.
Or enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride in the evening…
- 7 km of Toboggan runs
- 10 km of Nightski – Slopes all the way into the valley from Wednesday until Saturday
- horse back riding
- beautiful Winter-Hiking-Trails
- horse drawn sleigh rides
- Mini-Club (age 1+)
- Paragliding off the Hohe Salve